So far my tentative plans are:
- Sit on my ass doing nothing for a bit longer
- Go out and apply the weedkiller that I've reluctantly accepted is our only real option in the driveway
- Chop out as many weeds as possible then start putting newspaper (NOT weedkiller) down on the weeds/grass in the area I plan on turning into garden beds to help keep them from regrowing/growing more.
- Pick up the grandkids and go play for the afternoon at the local Pridefest
- Do some spare room organizing in preparations for some much loved house guests who are arriving in a few days.
- Start getting the garage organized
- See if my friend will come over with her tiller to help me move some flowers